WILTRN = What I’m Listening to Right Now
Have you guys seen the video for the Chris Brown, Big Sean, and Wiz Khalifa collaboration, “Till I Die”?
The song and video are pretty dope. Everything is lighthearted, as it should be, and it just looks like Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa, and Chris Brown are having a good time. I know every woman, like, hates C Breezy, but, eh, whatever. I don’t agree with what the guy did, but I can’t help but liking some of his music!
Some Highlights from the “Till I Die” Video:
There’s a lot that I like about the Till I Die music video and song, but here are some things I enjoyed in particular, haha:
- All the gold jewelry Chris Brown, Big Sean, and Wiz Khalifa are wearing
- The random suits that Chris Brown, Big Sean, and Wiz Khalifa are wearing
- The random Jamie Kennedy in the opening scene
- The Method Man and Red Man cameo (the original “high guys” lol)
- The overall lightheartedness of the entire project